Follow Me On Twitter

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Can you help me out?

 Within the last couple of years I saw on television, I think it was.


 Within the last couple of years I saw on television, I think it was PBS but I am uncertain, a story about a young wheelchair user who lived in Britain with his father.

The story was about the British health care system funding a sexual surrogate for this young fellow and followed the trip he took with his father, who was apparently his caretaker, across the channel and his visit to a legal brothel.

Does anyone else remember this story?  Even better, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the telecast?

I teach Rhetoric at a University in Virginia and I would like to use the story as an illustration in class.

Thanks for the help.


Dan Gilbert
540-357-0089
dan.gilbert@ymail.com

1 comment:

  1. It might not be this one but it fits the time frame although it was in the UK
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2007/jan/15/health.socialcare

    ReplyDelete