Follow Me On Twitter

Monday, June 11, 2012

Letter To Me From The Late Karen Sherlock

Hello Samuel
Inbox
x

Karen puss_cat@ntlworld.com
Apr 20

to me
I read of what you are doing asking for information from disabled peeps who have had probs with the WRB.  I decided to drop you a line.
 
My money is stopping at the end of this month and this is the medical conditions I have.
 
DIABETIC AUTONOMIC NEUROPATHY (GASTRIC, CAUSING UNPREDICTABLE AND SEVERE DIARRHOEA), GASTROPAERESIS (CAUSING UNPREDICTABLE AND SEVERE BOUTS OF VOMITING), DIABETIC RETINOPATHY, PARTIALLY SIGHTED (LOSS OF PERIPHERAL VISION IN BOTH EYES AND SOME CENTRAL VISION IN LEFT EYE), NEWLY DISCOVERED HEART CONDITION (NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED WITH ANGIOGRAM SO IT CAN BE RIGHTED), CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE- Egfr – 11 BEING WORKED UP FOR KIDNEY/PANCREAS TRANSPLANT, STARTING DIALYSIS, VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY, ANAEMIA, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HIGH CHOLESTEROL, UNDERACTIVE THYROID, CHRONIC TIREDNESS DUE TO COMBINATION OF MULTIPLE MEDICAL CONDITIONS, ASTHMA

As you can see from this list I have a lot wrong with me.  I have sent in another ESA50 recently. And I really do fail to see how they can can consider someone like me as being fit for work, but they have done, before I was starting dialysis, but was still eligible to be placed in the Support Group.  We are now just about to lost £380 a month and are trying to find ways to cope with this.  It is going to be hard.  I cannot claim anything else as my husband works.
I’ve also included a document that tells you how my day-to-day life is and how my conditions affect me.
Hope this info is helpful?
Thanks
Karen Sherlock
Medical Information 1.docMedical Information 1.doc
12K   View   Download  





No comments:

Post a Comment