Follow Me On Twitter

Friday, May 25, 2012

  Prayers For My Father

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon my father, Leon Miller, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care he is entrusted, be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround him, be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in his care. And may he be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing. Amen.

 Prayer for the body Blessed are You, our Eternal God, Creator of the Universe, who has made our bodies in wisdom, creating openings, arteries, glands, and organs marvelous in structure, intricate in design. Should but one of them, by being blocked or opened, fail to function, it would be difficult to stand before You. Wondrous Fashioner and Sustainer of life, Source of our health and our strength, we give you thanks and praise. 

Prayer for healing Hear my prayer, O Lord, heed my plea for mercy.
In time of trouble I call You, for You will answer me.
When pain and illness are my companions, let there be room in my heart for strength.
When the days and nights are filled with darkness, let the light of courage find its place.
Help me endure the suffering and dissolve the fear; renew within me the calm spirit of trust and peace. 
We praise you, O God, Healer of the Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment