Follow Me On Twitter

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Your Assistance Please

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
I am still in the process of recruiting participants for my dissertation. I would very much appreciate it if you would be willing to share the following request with any and all persons you think may be able to help me. Please see the request below and contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
Angel

Dear Person of Interest,
My name is Angel Miles and I am currently working towards completing my PhD in Women's Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park. In order to accomplish this goal, I am conducting a study for my dissertation on homeownership and African American women with physical disabilities. I am writing to you because I am seeking to recruit African American women with physical disabilities between the ages of 25 and 55. I am seeking women who are either homeowners or non-homeowners and live in the states of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington, DC. As a thank you for their participation, self-administered questionnaire participants will be entered into a raffle to receive a $50 visa check card. In addition, a $10 visa check card will be provided to each person who participates in a follow up interview. If you or someone you know fits the criteria for participation in this study, please contact me for more information about this research project, the purpose of which is to learn more about the experiences, barriers and contributors to homeownership for African American women with physical disabilities. All participant information shared within this study will remain confidential. I look forward to sharing more information with you about this exciting new opportunity! Thank you.
Sincerely,
Angel

Angel Miles
Email: amiles3@umd.edu
Phone: 240-988-3587
Women’s Studies Doctoral Candidate
University of Maryland, College Park

No comments:

Post a Comment