Follow Me On Twitter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Funding For Arts & Disability

Hello,

Does anyone have experience with foundations interested in funding Disability and the arts?  I'm seeking support for a small reading theatre group based here in Long Island, New York.  Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks!

Best,

Therese

Therese E. Brzezinski, M.A.
Director, Advocacy & Community Policy
L.I. Center for Independent Living, Inc. (LICIL)
3601 Hempstead Turnpike -- Suite 500
Levittown, NY  11756
516-796-0144 (Voice)
516-796-0529 (FAX)
516-796-0135 (TTY)
ThereseA@licil.com
www.licil.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I read this post two times.

    I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

    Source: Community coordinator interview questions

    Best regards
    Henry

    ReplyDelete